MEDELA Harmony Single Manual Breast Pump
- Elegantly designed and comfortable to use: assembly is intuitive and the pump has an ergonomic twist handle
- Medela Harmony is ergonomic design is intuitive and allows for very easy use. It is very simple to take apart and clean. The handle on the Medela Harmony manual breast pump has been designed to twist, so you can always get the best angle to pump the milk without having to move your arms into an uncomfortable position. The lever has a nice, soft rubber cover that makes pumping a little easier on your hands and helps the pump operate quietly.
- The 2-Phase design simply means that to stimulate let down (when your milk begins to flow) you begin pumping with the shorter side of the pumps handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
- Research shows that babies are eating in two phases: initially they suckle fast and light to stimulate reflex for breast milk and start milk flow. Then, they switch to a slower and deeper suction to occur more rapidly as a larger quantity of milk. 2-phase expression is the only technology to pump breast milk based on a study that mimics the natural rhythm of infant feeding-first rapid stimulation, then slower expression. It is portable, easy to use and gently molds to your breast.
- Medela Harmony is a manual pump so it does not require electricity or batteries for operation and is almost silent. Its smooth operation will pleasantly surprise you when you start pumping. This is a very lightweight pump that does not take up much room in a handbag.
- Thanks to 2-Phase technology provides more milk in less time.
How to buy and prices for shipping
Ordered products in strollers-eu.com must be paid by bank transfer.
The price for delivery is calculated by volume weight of ordered goods and the country to which the delivery takes.
After ordering a product (s) from the store you fill out in form delivery. If you filled everything correctly you will receive a notification letter to your e-mail.
The order is being prepared after the contact you on the phone and you received it confirm.
Delivery takes place after we received your bank transfer.
Deliveries are made by courier company Speedy.
Customer must also provide data for the invoice for bank transfer.
Contacts: +359 888 42 51 51
Our bank account:
ap.24,bl.18, j.k. Ljulin
1360 Sofia, Bugaria
VAT : BG 131400824