MEDELA Heater Bottles
- The heater Medela helps to feed her child in a completely natural way. It heated and maintained at a temperature of baby milk or food.
- The heater is suitable for bottles or jars with a capacity of 120 or 240 ml. and maintaining a temperature of 34 ° C (+ / - 3 ° C), at which valuable vitamins and nutrients of the milk is retained. Heating of breast milk and baby food gradual and gentle, that does not destroy its nutritional value. The heater has a sound and light signal upon completion of the work. The heater bottle is compact and fashionable design.
- The appliance heated to a temperature of 34 ° C (+ / -3 ° C). On reaching the this value it switches to another mode, and keeps the food hot for 20 minutes. Then turn off automatically so that the milk is not warm longer. The heater is suitable for Medela bottles and jars with a capacity of 120 and 240 ml.
- All parts of the heater Medela do not contain BPA and other substances hazardous to health and are completely safe for children's health
- It can be used with all models of bottles Medela. The heater is designed for home use.
- Why is it important warming baby food? Vitamins and nutrients are crucial for the development of the baby. The slow warming of breast milk or baby food retains the natural vitamins and nutrients and give your child the most useful and good nutrition after the natural.
How to buy and prices for shipping
Ordered products in strollers-eu.com must be paid by bank transfer.
The price for delivery is calculated by volume weight of ordered goods and the country to which the delivery takes.
After ordering a product (s) from the store you fill out in form delivery. If you filled everything correctly you will receive a notification letter to your e-mail.
The order is being prepared after the contact you on the phone and you received it confirm.
Delivery takes place after we received your bank transfer.
Deliveries are made by courier company Speedy.
Customer must also provide data for the invoice for bank transfer.
Contacts: +359 888 42 51 51
Our bank account:
ap.24,bl.18, j.k. Ljulin
1360 Sofia, Bugaria
VAT : BG 131400824