MEDELA Swing 2-phase Breast Pump
- Thanks to Medela's 2-Phase Expression technology, the breast pump simulates natural baby sucking behaviour at the mother's breast. The electric breast pump feels very comfortable to use – almost like breastfeeding itself. When pumping at maximum comfort vacuum, you can express more milk in less time.
- Research shows that babies are eating in two phases: initially they suckle fast and light to stimulate reflex for breast milk and start milk flow. Then, they switch to a slower and deeper suction to occur more rapidly as a larger quantity of milk. 2-phase expression is the only technology to pump breast milk based on a study that mimics the natural rhythm of infant feeding-first rapid stimulation, then slower expression. It is portable, easy to use and gently molds to your breast.
- It can be used with both electrical adapter and battery. The powerful little motor, which is Swiss designed, will make sure that your breasts are emptied after every pumping session. The comfortable PersonalFit breast shield is gentle on your breasts and helps to prevent nipple trauma whilst you pump.
- Swing e award winner for pump used to mothers who regularly drain. It pumping is faster and more comfortable.
- Reduces by 30% the time for draining
- Compact enough to easily fit in your handbag, the Medela Swing single electric pump is easy to set up and comfortable to use, whether you are at home, at work or travelling.
- The best solution for health problems as cracked, irritated or concave nipples
- Included Calma nozzle bottle. With Calma, the baby can drink breast milk while maintaining the natural rhythm, as milk flows only when the baby creates a vacuum by sucking. With Calma, there is no need to buy different flow teats as the baby grows, because babies regulate the flow themselves.
How to buy and prices for shipping
Ordered products in strollers-eu.com must be paid by bank transfer.
The price for delivery is calculated by volume weight of ordered goods and the country to which the delivery takes.
After ordering a product (s) from the store you fill out in form delivery. If you filled everything correctly you will receive a notification letter to your e-mail.
The order is being prepared after the contact you on the phone and you received it confirm.
Delivery takes place after we received your bank transfer.
Deliveries are made by courier company Speedy.
Customer must also provide data for the invoice for bank transfer.
Contacts: +359 888 42 51 51
Our bank account:
ap.24,bl.18, j.k. Ljulin
1360 Sofia, Bugaria
VAT : BG 131400824